- Bombay Times | 25 Feb 2018 Mrs. Nawaz Modi Singhania inaugurates Anil Bharwani's jewelery collection
- Forum Views 10 Diet Myths Busted
- Forum Views Losing Weight - The Ultimate Fitness Guided
- g2-Glory and Glamour 10 Easy Tricks to a Fitter You
- Sananda 15th November 2017
- Sananda 15th October 2017
- Sananda 30th November 2017
- Sananda 30th October 2017
- Bombay Times | Mumbai - 14 November 2017 Celebrating tradition with an elegant soiree
- Savvy - October 2017 Fit & Fab!
- Pune Times - September 2017 Tentestic times are here again
- Sakal Times - Septembe 2017 10th edition of Yellow Ribbon NGO Fair inaugurated
- Sakal Times - Aug 2017 Busting the fitness myths
- Savvy - July 2017 Wining Streak
- Creame - July 2017 Its all about working out smart
- Femina - July 2017 The Big Story - Tipping The Scale
- Sakal Times- 17 July 2017 Pool in your energy!
- Sakal Times- 03 July 2017 Go for crosstraining
- Sakal Times- 19 June 2017 Sweat it out
- You & I - June 2017 Grooming the Future
- The Hindu - June 2017 It's not always a shark tank out there
- Chronical - June 2017 Crack the whipe on manspreading
- Deccan Chronical (Hyderabad)- May 2017 Mastering the art of grace
- Mumbai Mirror - May 2017 The weight gain plan
- Sakal Times - Pune May 2017 The Magic of Three
- Savvy - March 2017 Cover Story
- Yahoo Lifestyle March 2017 Find out which movie inspired these women achievers!
- Hello Magazine, January 2017 Hello Magazine, January 2017
- Savvy Aerial Workout
- Hi!Club Club Celeb
- Style Speak Redefining Beauty
- Forum Views Fitness vocabulary
- Body Life Boutique studios far ahead of the herd
- G2 Top 10 fitness trends
- Urban Melange – March 2016 7 Ways To Slim Your Thighs!
- Forum Views – February 2016 Urban Melange
- G2 - Oct-Nov 2015 Diet Minefield
- G2 - Aug-Sep 2015 Motivated or Not?
- Savvy - September 2015 TUMMY Trimmers
- Forum Views – September 2015 Functional Fitness
- G2 - June-July 2015 Monsoon Magic
- Citadel - June 2015 WATER Workouts!
- G2 – April-May 2015 Fitness Trends
- Forum Views - March 2015 Functional Fitness
- Nawaz Modi Singhania- The Times of India Life Fitness professional Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art Fitness Studio, talks to us about the hottest fitness trends of this year.
- Nawaz Modi Singhania- Interview with RJ Annie
- DNA hrs - Friday - 1 April 2016 The Body Art Way
- Midday Article on 27/08/2016 Flirting with fitness
- Times Of India Fitness is my whole life: Nawaz Modi Singhania
- DNA online - “International Women’s Day: Expert Nawaz Modi Singhania on how the definition of fitness has evolved”
- DNA online - Health:- “6 weight loss myths you should know about”
- Fit as a fiddle - Media Coverage Water Workouts !
- Citadel Magazine - Water Workouts! The effervescent and gorgeous beauty Nawaz Modi SinghaniaSinghana, whose name is synonymous with fitness in the country today, guides us in the best way to exercise through our mostly yearlong hot weather... Aerobics!
- Mid-day - Pool dance Fitness instructor Nawaz Modi Singhania tells Anju Maskeri about the long-term health benefits of aqua aerobics, why the workout should be your new best friend this season and more.
- Jam-e-Jameshed - Four Steps to Functional Fitness Enjoy your new self! Relish being so functionally fit that you don't suffer cricks, sprains, catches and pains, and don't see your daily chores as a health hazard.
- Health & Nutrition - Fit & Famous The First Lady of Fitness
- Tetley Green Tea Vignette Act - Nawaz Singhania Here's Nawaz Singhania on the Tetley Green Tea being the ace up her sleeve in helping her maintain her health regime.
- Jam-e-Jameshed » By Holly, Weight Control Woes Aren't Jolly! Nawaz Modi Singhaniatells you how to keep your weight in check as you feast
- The Bombay Gymkhana Magazine Vol 5 Issue 4 » Light up your life To counter the extra calories we tend to gain this festive season, we need to work out more, says fitness expert Nawaz Modi Singhania
- Bombay Times » Yoga Vs Gym Find out which one works better for you
- Forum Views » On the Go Fitness "In this fast - paced life of ours it isn't always possible to take the time out to get & stay fit & healthy"
- Jam-e-Jameshed » How to evolve a smart fitness routine Nawaz Modi Singhaniademonstrates an aerobics routine at her class
- Jam-e-Jameshed » Why Yoga? Nawaz Modi Singhaniaasserts that yoga is the perfect way to attain and maintain health and well being
- Jam-e-Jameshed » Lose your love handles Nawaz Modi Singhaniagives you five steps to lose that stubborn fat around your belly
- Forum Views » Why Yoga?? By Nawaz Modi Singhania Founder Body Art, The Fitness Studio.
- Chitralekha » Chhoti Si Mulakaat Chhoti Si Mulakaat with Nawaz Singhania.
- CNBC » Investothon 2014 Nawaz Modi Singhania- the Wellness and fitness mentor for CNBC Investothon 2014.
- Savvy » Summer Fit Nawaz Modi Singhaniaon how to stay fit and cool this summer.
- Deccan Herald » Wellbeing Facial exercises to look younger.
- Jam E Jamshed » Anti Ageing Food and Exercise Nawaz Modi Singhaniaexplains how food affects the ageing process and suggests ways and means of reversing the clock by eating right.
- Jam E Jamshed » Nawaz's Fitness Mantras! Amongst fitness enthusiasts, Nawaz Modi Singhania is a veritable celebrity. And rightly so!
- Fitness Savvy » Zumbastic! Fitness and lifestyle professional Nawaz Modi Singhania on how you can party your way to fitness!
- L'Officiel » Fit and Fabulous Nawaz Modi Singhania, fitness expert and founder of Body Art offers the L'Officiel bride answers to some infrequently asked questions.
- Bombay Times » Want a toned, lean and healthy look? Nawaz demonstrating the Pilates Magic Circle.
- DNA » Size zero refers to clothes on the Racks and not Human DNA After Hrs opens its doors to some of the biggest health and fitness gurus to talk about the obstacles hindering the creation of a 'fit' India.
- Bombay Times » Hit or Miss? Nawaz Modi Singhania, Pilates guru and fitness expert, helps bust stubborn but popular myths that trouble the wanna-be-fit enthusiasts all the time.
- Singhania’s other balance sheet Fitness instructor Nawaz Modi Singhania believes in moderation above all
- First lady of Fitness! Nawaz Modi Singhaniahas experienced the highs of fame, acclaim and motherhood...
- Bombay Times » Look Good, Feel Great Worried about what to eat during and after a pregnancy? Fitness expert Nawaz Modi Singhania guides you.
- Body perfect prayer Nawaz Modi Singhaniaemerges from new motherhood amazed at the human body.
- The Times of India » Mind, Body, Spirit & you - Try a Free Hand Bored of Routine Exercises? Firuzan Mistry suggests some refreshing options.
- Join in, be cool Keeping Fit: Nawaz Modi Singhania
- Mumbai Mirror » Fit, The Mummy Returns! New mom Nawaz Modi Singhania tells us how to get back into shape post-pregnancy.
- Move that body! Aqua aerobics and Gyrotonics are the latest buzzwords in the field of fitness, says fitness expert Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition I)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition II)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition III)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition IV)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition V)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition VI)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition VII)
- Femina » Femina Fitness Challenge Three women. One goal. Femina and Nawaz Modi Singhania of Body Art launch a mission to tailor-made a great workout regimen for our lucky readers Vaishali, Sheetal and Ferzin... - (Edition VIII)
- FOGSI Times » Beyond Gynaecology Prenatal Fitness - Nawaz Modi Singhania
- Femina » Let's Face It Visits to the gym and body-toning exercises are all very well; but how often do you exercise your face? By Nawaz Modi Singhania
- Femina » Dont's Turn Your Back A strong, healthy and flexible spine is vital to your health and critical to any movements you make. By Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Lose Weight With Pilates Simple, Beginner Pilates equipment-based exercises for a toned, lean and strong body. By Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Pilates Revisited Last issue we gave you the beginner's guide. Nawaz Modi Singhania gives you the advanced Pilates equipment-based exercises.
- Femina » Muscle Ballet Nawaz Modi Singhaniashows you how muscle ballet gives you the chance to develop grace, while getting slim, taut and fit.
- Femina » A Feel-Good Workout Advantages, Preparation and Types of Movements...
- Femina » New Moves in Fitness The next big wave on the fitness scene is gyrotonics, says Nawaz Modi Singhania
- Hindustan Times » Power Without the Pain The low-impact nature of this exercise form makes it a great whole-body workout for people who want to lose flab and get fitter without opting for bone-breaking regimens.
- Mumbai Mirror » No pregnant pauses Fitness instructor and expectant mother Nawaz Modi Singhania shares her know-how on how to keep fit and breeze through pregnancy.
- Cafe Celeb » Mind & Body - Taking the stress out of your busy life! Behind the famous last name- Modi(maiden) or Singhania (married) is a woman who believes in a whole-istic approach to health! Nawaz helps you find balance in all areas of your life, because she believes that your body, mind and spirit must work together to create fitness, vitality and inner peace. Meet Nawaz Modi Singhania- the woman behind Body Art!
- Femina » It takes two No trips to the qym, no special equipment...just a partner. That's all you need to shape up, says Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » A feel-good workout Gyrokinesis are two new fitness programmes making waves on the fitness scene. By Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Times of India » Stepping up the Pace Marriage, in my book, is about two people adding to each other's strengths, Nawaz Modi Singhania tells Martin D'Souza.
- Mid Day » Make exercise your habit Fitness expert Nawaz Modi Singhania working out at her health spa.
- Femina » Fine Finish Your body needs to live it up, too. Nawaz Modi Singhania knows the ways.
- Femina » Track Record! Good fitness training is all about alternating exercise routines, says Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Get Fit Hearty Cardio Fitness is essential for general good health and for losing excess fat. Nawaz Modi Singhania explains the benefits and dos and don'ts of heart-lung fitness routines.
- Femina » Should you weight train? Weight training doesn't always bulk you up, instead it might increase your feminine grace and add to your appeal.
- Femina » Work Out Indoors Don't let the weather stop you from working out. Indoor biking and spinning are great ways to exercise at home and at your convenience.
- Femina » Back Pain Cures! Exercise can help cure lower back pain better than any medication or surgery, says Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Fit to Party Stay in shape during the party season with Nawaz Modi Singhania's easy-to-follow tips...
- Fitness » The Ex Effect Can't remember the last you had a real calorie-crunching workout? Sticking to exercise is one of the biggest problems. Nawaz Modi Singhania shows you how to get with it.
- Femina » How much weight will you really lose? Your body type can make the vital difference to your workout plan. Nawaz Modi Singhania takes you through the paces.
- Femina » No one wants to be called a Fatty! ...and more importantly, no one wants to be unhealthy. Nawaz Modi Singhania gives us the lowdown on food, flex 'n' turning your life around.
- Sunday Express » Mody-sh and Loving It Fitness is about small changes, believes Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Go on, bust that gut Getting started is the easy part, keeping it up is the toughie. Nawaz Modi Singhania tells you how to grit your teeth and get on with it.
- Femina » Out, Out, Dammed Fat Fighting a long-drawn battle with fat and losing? Nawaz Modi Singhania shows you how to strategies, attack - and win the battle of the bulge.
- Femina » Go from Strength to Strength Transform your weakness into your strength. Fitness expert Nawaz Modi Singhania tells you how.
Mid Day Mind & Body » Nawaz Modi Singhania Perfect Fit
Ask me and I'll answer.
Hit or myth? Here are a few fitness myths and facts
Strong requirements - The first in a series on what is essential to know when exercising.
Little ways to lose a lot of fat.
The pregnant exerciser.
Ask me how
Slide into shape
The upper body - Work your way to a healthy, toned body with a pair of dumbbells.
The lower body - Exercises to get your hips and legs into shape.
Exercise your right.
Kiss your fat goodbye.
Alive and kicking.
Keep it rolling'!
Crossing tracks - Is your workout not working anymore?
Fight the Flab! anymore?
Fitness? No Problem.
The Stress Factor
Make no bones about osteoporosis.
Change that reflection!
Worth the weight
Fighting fit - Kickboking is the latest health fad.
The usual suspects - Do away with these standard myths and false notion about exercise.
Never say diet - Constant dieting, without exercise, and obsession with weight loss could actually fuel weight gain!
Condition that body
Find time, feel good - Make time for a little exercise everyday and you will feel healthy
Walking the walk - Recent studies show that walking briskly for half-an-hour just six times a month cuts the risk of premature death in men and women by 44 per cent.
Waste to waist - A firm waistline is generally an accurate indicator of overall fitness. Step on it
All in the family - There's more to health and fitness than exercise and dieting. Genes also play a role.
The season to be jolly!
- Fitness » Condition your body!...with Pilates, says Nawaz Modi Singhania A well sculpted body will take you a long way!
- Fitness » A move for every mood Nawaz Modi Singhaniagives you a workout for those moody blues.
- Just exercise! All work and a fitness regime makes Jill an agile and alert lady, advises Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Party paunch? Love partying? Enjoy going out for cocktail parties, dinners and attending weddings?
- Fitness » Yes, You have the Time! You say you're madly busy, completely stresses out and simply can't find the time for exercise. Rubbish, says Nawaz Modi Singhania, you can if you really want to.
- Fitness » Gimme 5 Stresses out? Take just five minutes off to do any one of these simple but effective exercises that will help you relax. By Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Fitness » Low Impact, High Strength Nawaz Modi Singhaniatalks to International Fitness Instructor Pino De La Fuente about the latest trends in fitness training.
- Fitness » Tell Me, Please Nawaz Modi SinghaniaAnswers some of the queries most often addressed to her.
- Fitness » Mid-Body Crisis? A trim waistline is not only sexy; it is also a good indicator of your overall fitness. Nawaz Modi Singhaniatells you how to get one.
- Femina » Change That Reflection It happens to the best of us. You begin with great enthusiasm...but slowly, you begin to lose focus and motivation. Stop that slide, says Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Femina » Hit and Myth In the second of the series, Nawaz Modi Singhaniadispels some all-too-common misconceptions about aerobics and exercise.
- Femina » From Fat to Fit Nawaz Modi Singhaniakicks off a new series on aerobics with some words of reason, caution and advice.
- Femina » Wanna pack a punch? Getting bored with your workout regimen? Looking for an entirely new form of exercise? Welcome to the world of boxercise with Nawaz Modi Singhania.
- Fitness » Go Take a Walk Nawaz Modi Singhaniatells you how to make fitness walking work for you.
- Femina » Get Real! Be realistic about your goals, your diet and your exercise regimen. Compulsive exercising is as unhealthy as compulsive eating, says Nawaz Modi Singhania
- Femina » Cross It Out Not getting the same results from your fitness programme anymore? Perhaps you need to change your routine, include some cross training, says Nawaz Modi Singhania