• You will receive an ID Card from your trainer
on the day you commence your term, which you will need to produce
whenever you take a session. Once the commencement date of your class
has been fixed, it cannot be changed for any reason.
• You will get the most out of the Hub with 3 sessions
a week. If your goal is to lose weight, combine this with regular
aerobic/cardio exercise with a sensible diet which limits calorie intake
without depriving you of the essential nutrients you need.
• Many exercisers like the look and feel of leotards and tights.
T-shirts, track suits, cycling shorts, shorts etc. but any non-binding
clothing, that allows you to move freely is fine to wear. Cotton
especially during the hotter months of the year is preferable as it
allows your body to breathe easily. Synthetics, on the other hand,
like nylon, spandex or lycra, do not, and so are avoidable. Shoes
and socks are not required.
• If you would like to have a locker:
a. Please read the locker rules carefully.
b. Do not leave anything of value in the locker.
c. There is no extra charge for a locker. We do charge a deposit for
the key, which is refundable (in full), once the key is returned to
us. Details are listed in the Locker Rules (which are on the lockers
• You may find our shower facilities
convenient. Kindly show your ID card to the attendant on duty whenever
you would like to shower here.
• Valet parking is available on
all days of the week. Please hand over your car key to our valets for
everybody’s convenience. Please park all the way in to the second
driveway. The first driveway is for building residents only.
• We will be keeping track of your progress
once every month. Speak to the trainer about this.
• Foreign exercise-wear and low-calorie
snacks are available at the BA Accessory Corner and at the
• Please bring a towel along to use on your floor mats that will be
provided by us.
• Don’t eat about 2 hours before a session. If you’re
very hungry, you could eat a light carbohydrate snack before you come
in, but make sure you keep a gap of at least 1½ hours between
your snack and your workout.
• Enrolment can only be for the whole
month or for consecutive months. Your sessions
can be taken during the term only, and not beyond that. Your
sessions cannot be carried forward into
the next term.
• Your term is not transferable
to anyone else.
• Regular members will be given term priority over wait-listed
members. This priority is subject to confirmation and payment of fees
for the new term at least a week to 10 days prior to the completion
of the current term/commencement of the new term.
• In the case of new students and regular students who are
rejoining, fees are payable at least a week-10 days before commencement
of the new term.
• There will be no refunds for
• We will be closed on certain Bank Holidays.
These dates will be specified on the Notice Board well in advance.
• Please have you Medical Clearance Form
duly completed by your Medical Practitioner and return it to us as
soon as possible.
• Any loss arising out of damage to any equipment/property
of Body Art caused by an act of any member
will be charged to the member against the loss so determined by the