The Benefits of Pilates
- Your body becomes slimmer, firmer, stronger & more shapely, losing
inches around the mid section and thighs.
- Strength is added to the body without bulk
- You can move more easily and quickly, perform many tasks, acquire
many desired physical skills and prevent injury
- Physical and mental strength and endurance are increased, making it
ideal for those leading stressful lives or those recovering from an
- The mind becomes the body's master, increasing self-confidence and self-esteem
- Most back pain is relieved
- Many musculoskeletal injuries can be reversed, Pilates playing a special and valuable role in rehabilitation.
- Improved muscle flexibility and joint mobility
- The body's coordination, posture, balance and alignment are corrected
- A good night's sleep is assured
- Fatigue, discomfort and pain are lessened