Upon enrolling for Personal Training with Body Art, please note that:
- Each 45 minute PT session at our Marine Drive, Mumbai Branch will be Bespoke, i.e. tailor-made for you – taking into consideration your goals, individual requirements, health limitations (if any), age, exercise preferences, etc.
- Being Progressive Training you will see constant result with your Workout being curated by your Trainer as you move forward as per your individual requirement.
- There is no additional Enrolment charge for Personal Training.
- All taxes are included.
- Payment Details:- NEFT / IMPS Bank Transfer (details below):-
Name : Nawaz Gautam Singhania
Current Account No. : 23105135962
NEFT / IMPS IFSC Code : SCBLOO36001
Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank
Branch : 90, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
- Your PT Coordinators can be reached via Whatsapp or SMS on:-
Niyati - +91 82 917 83901
Sonal - +91 82 917 83635
- Those wanting to do PT in pairs on the same time / day slot, will get a 20% discount of the total PT amount, subject to the term being identical.
- If you want more flexibility in your PT sessions, do ask for more information on our Flexi PT programme.
- Once the commencement date of your term has been fixed, it may not be changed for any reason.
- Charges are non-transferable & non-refundable.
- If for any unforeseen reason your Personal Trainer is unable to train you on a particular day, you will be provided with another Trainer who will follow your training schedule as worked out by your original Instructor.
- Your Trainer will wait for you for a maximum of 10 minutes after the fixed time of your session, after which that session will be lost by you.
- We will not be working on certain Public Holidays during the Calendar year. Any classes/sessions missed as a result of the same will not be made up or rescheduled. The number of workouts due to you are calculated excluding any such holidays. Check www.bodyart.in to know which these Holidays are. Please inform your Trainer at the outset if you have any Medical History or special needs that they should be aware of. It will help us design the best possible workouts for you and often can reverse health ailments as well
- You may inform your Trainer of your next session when you see them during your previous Training, or through our PT Coordinator.
- Scheduling or rescheduling of your term & sessions can be done by Whatsapping/
- SMS-ing the PT Coordinator. A cancellation has to be make at least 24 hrs in advance, or else the turn in question will be counted in.
- Enrolment can only be for the whole month. For every month that you enroll for, you will get an additional 10 days. Within the space of these 40 days, your sessions must be completed. It is strongly recommended that you finish your term within the first 30 days though, in order to see the best training results.
- Term extensions will not be granted for any reason whatsoever.
- If you are a recovering Covid 19 patient, being the deadly disease that it is, with still not much known about it, it would be imperative that you take an Online Consultancy with Nawaz ahead of rejoining Body Art on Zoom. Here among other things Nawaz would need to speak to you to assess, understand & take stock of you condition, seek clarity on the severity of the virus attack, assess the current state of recovery, side effects you may be battling, & therefore chart out a safe workout plan going forward & explain how this would look-all within the physical workout only, but with specific instructions & directions from her to you. She would email you related articles she’s written on the subject for various media publications as well. Your Trainer would subsequently work with you accordingly.